- During the daytime, I layer a soothing chamomile-based serum in between toning and moisturizing. I've found this to tone down the redness I get around my cheeks/nose, and to help retain moisture in my skin.
- Day or night, if I'm feeling extra dry after moisturizing I'll pat a light, oil-free serum just in those spots that need extra hydration.
- If I have a wedding or a big night out coming up, a few days in advance I'll reach for a Vitamin C serum at night. This goes on before moisturizer and I wake up to glowy, radiant skin.
- Peptides help combat wrinkles and droopy skin - two things that are inevitable at some point, but I'll put a little effort into staving off for now. I'll use a peptide-based serum most nights, if I've not applied the VItamin C serum.
- Twice a week, I reach for exfoliating pads with glycolic and salicylic acids to gently (and quickly) smooth and soothe my skin.
- To switch things up once in a while, I'll go for a creamy exfoliating scrub. Does the same job, but the experience is a little more luxurious and spa-like with this method.
- I use the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask before going out at night to get a nice healthy glow going.
- Mario Badescu's Orange Tonic Mask is my go-to when my skin feels dull and blah...often as a result of too many nights out.
- Dry skin doesn't stand a chance against Mario's creamy, soothing Gingko Mask. Period.