- Yes, I'd love to - thanks, Christopher and Banks!
- I want to create an entire holiday-season wardrobe out of six pieces
- Oh, one more thing. If I could give you guys a chance to save money AND win a gift card, that would be great
Over the next three days, I'm going to show you how to create your own capsule wardrobe that will see you through holiday parties, work festivities and casual get-togethers. You can take inspiration from the individual pieces of clothing that I'm wearing, or you can head over to Christopher and Banks to buy the exact pieces. One note about that: everything you'll see here is available in sizes 4-32. It's one thing I love about CB - it's one of very few stores on the planet where everything is available in both straight and plus sizes.
I chose a mix of tops and foundation pieces that I could mix and match:
- A classic little black dress
- A purple leather jacket
- Gray casual pants
- A whimsical striped snowman tee (stick with me on this one...)
- A sparkly silver knit wrap
- A cozy reindeer sweater
A great way to breathe new life into a dress that's in constant rotation is to switch up accessories and layering pieces.