I didn't pay much attention to my nails this winter, so I really don't have anything that I'm tossing aside from last season. But I am ALL about the polish, right now. Here's what I'm wearing, most.
From left to right we have:
- Unscripted - this gorgeous lavender shade reminds me of Essie's Splash of Grenadine, with less pink
- Explosive - a vibrant coral shade with more pink than orange tones
- Impromptu - a sheer baby lavender shade dusted with sparkle
The polishes go on nicely and look terrific after two coats. They aren't the longest-lasting polishes I've ever used, so I add a top-coat every few days. Fun Fact: DERMELECT polishes are infused with peptides to help strengthen weak nails and, although I don't struggle with brittle nails, I like anything that goes the extra mile to be gentle. They're also dbp, formaldehyde and toluene free. You'll be able to spot DERMELECT at your local Ulta Beauty store.
- Royal Flush - PINK! That is all. Ok, that's not all. This is such a happy raspberry pink. PINK!
- Perfect Pair - I first spotted this color on my sister-in-law last summer and I'm pretty sure I swung by Walgreens immediately to buy it for myself. This is the perfect nude nail polish - not too dull or colorless thanks to the mauve base.
There you have it - this is what I'll be sporting on my fingers and toes this spring. If you want to see these polishes in action, follow me on Instagram. And let me know in the comments which polishes you're into this season!